The snow goose (Anser caerulescens) is a species of goose native to North America. Both white and dark morphs exist, the latter often known as blue goose. Its name derives from the typically white plumage. The species was previously placed in the genus Chen, but is now typically included in the "gray goose" genus Anser. Snow geese breed north of the timberline in Greenland, Canada, Alaska, and the northeastern tip of Siberia, and spend winters in warm parts of North America from southwestern British Columbia through parts of the United States to Mexico. Snow goose populations increased dramatically in the 20th century. The snow goose has two color plumage morphs, white (snow) or gray/blue (blue), thus the common description as "snows" and "blues". White-morph birds are white except for black wing tips, but blue-morph geese have bluish-grey plumage replacing the white except on the head, neck and tail tip. The immature blue phase is drab or slate-gray with little to no white on the head, neck, or belly. Both snow and blue phases have rose-red feet and legs, and pink bills with black tomia ("cutting edges"), giving them a black "grin patch". The colors are not as bright on the feet, legs, and bill of immature birds. The head can be stained rusty-brown from minerals in the soil where they feed. They are very vocal and can often be heard from more than a mile away.
- It (along with Canada Goose) played Greater Flamingo in The Grizzly King, The Grizzly King II: Simba's Pride, Arizona: Escape 2 Alaska, and Arizona (Madagascar) Series
- It played Junior in The Powerpuff Arctic Animals
- It played as Struthiomimus in CANADIAN ANIMAL, ANIMAL (DINOSAUR) (AzdenFarrer Version) and GARDEN ANIMAL
- It played Lana Loud in The Waterfowl House and The Arctic Animal House
- It played Cynthia (Mermaid) in MerWaterfowl (2003)