Disneystyle8's movie spoof of 1951's "Alice in Wonderland"
- Alice - Snow White (Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs)
- Alice's Sister - Maid Marian (Robin Hood)
- Dinah - Toulouse (The Aristocats)
- White Rabbit - Timothy Q. Mouse (Dumbo)
- Doorknob - Tigger (Winnie The Pooh)
- Dodo - Owl (Winnie The Pooh)
- Tweedledee and Tweedledum - Dumbo & Young Simba (Dumbo and The Lion King)
- Walrus - Pumbaa (The Lion King)
- Carpenter - Timon (The Lion King)
- Bill the Lizard - Jim Crow (Dumbo)
- Flowers - Cinderella (Cinderella), Rapunzel (Tangled), Ariel (The Little Mermaid) and Disney Princesses
- Caterpillar - Scar (The Lion King)
- Butterfly - Robin Hood (Disney)
- The Bird in the Tree - Mulan (Mulan)
- Cheshire Cat - Mufasa (The Lion King)
- Mad Hatter - Baloo (The Jungle Book)
- March Hare - King Louie (The Jungle Book)
- Dormouse - Zazu (The Lion King)
- Tulgey Wood Animals - Themselves
- Cards Painters - Themselves
- Cards - Themselves
- Queen of Hearts - Evil Queen (Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs)
- King of Hearts - The Ringmaster (Dumbo)
- Opening Credits
- Snow White is Bored/"In a World of My Own"
- The Run of the Mouse/"I'm Late"
- Snow White meets Tigger/A Bottle on The Table
- The Arrival of Snow White/"The Caucus Race
- Snow White meets Dumbo and Simba/"How D'Ye Do Shake Hands?
- The Warthog and the Meerkat
- Old Father William
- A Black Crow with a Ladder/"We'll Smoke the Blighter Down"
- A Garden of Disney Princesses (All in The Golden Afternoon)
- Snow White meets Scar/"How Doth the Little Crocodile"
- More Ups and Downs for Snow White
- Snow White meets Mufasa (Twas Brilling)
- The Mad Tea Party (Part 1; The Unbirthday Song)
- The Mad Tea Party (Part 2;The Mouse Arrives Again)
- The Tulgey Woods
- Snow White getting Lost (Very Good Advice)
- "Painting The Roses Red"/The Cards' March/Evil Queen the Queen of Hearts
- Mufasa Prime Appears Yet Again
- Snow White's Trial/"Unbirthday Song (Reprise)"
- Snow White's Flight/The Finale/End Credits
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.