Sonic The Hedgehog: The Movie is Sarah West's February 2019 parody of Felix the Cat: The Movie.
In another dimension, the villainous Mezmaron, with the help of his mechanical monster army, takes over a kingdom, prompting Princess Anneliese to send a distress signal to another dimension for help. This is picked up by Sonic the Hedgehog who must save the kingdom and restore order once again.
- Sonic the Hedgehog as Felix the Cat
- Princess Anneliese (Barbie as The Princess and the Pauper) as Princess Oriana
- Mrs. Judson (The Great Mouse Detective) as Madame Pearl
- Vladimir (Anastasia) as Grumper
- Mezmeron (Pac-Man) as The Duke of Zill
- The Mechanical Monsters (Superman) as the Duke of Zill's Cylinders
- Hubie (The Pebble and the Penguin) as Poindexter
- Rocko (The Pebble and the Penguin) as The Professor
- Sharuru (Doki Doki Pretty Cure) as Princess Oriana's magic teardrop
- Woody Woodpecker as Pim
- Honest John (Pinocchio) as Wacki Lizardi
- Olivia Newton-John and the Tubes as The Cat Band
- Various Walter Lantz Characters as the Zillians
- Mrs. Brisby and Justin the Rat (The Secret of NIMH) as the Mizzards
- Kralahome (The King and I) as The Duke of Zill's human form
- The Great Animal (The Swan Princess) as the dinosaur who said "Stella"
- The Monstars (Space Jam) as The Headhunters
- Hexxus (Ferngully: The Last Rainforest) as Master Cylinder