Spinosaurus is a genus of theropod dinosaur that lived in what now is North Africa, during the lower Albian to lower Cenomanian stages of the Cretaceous period, about 112 to 97 million years ago. This genus was known first from Egyptian remains discovered in 1912 and described by German paleontologist Ernst Stromer in 1915. The original remains were destroyed in World War II, but additional material has come to light in recent years. It is unclear whether one or two species are represented in the fossils reported in the scientific literature. The best known species is S. aegyptiacus from Egypt, although a potential second species, S. maroccanus, has been recovered from Morocco.
- It played Boombox in Brawl Of The Dinosaurs
- It played George Sanderson in Dinosaurs, Inc. (NatureRules1 Version)
- It played Ice Bear in We Bare Dinosaurs (NatureRules1 and Samwei1234 Version)
- It is played by Bengal Tiger in Jurassic Park Series (NatureRules1 Version)
- It is played by Smilodon in Pleistocene Park Series
- It is played by Polar Bear in Animal Train and Animal King (Dinosaur King)