The Tanzanian red-billed hornbill (Tockus ruahae) lives in open savanna, woodland and thorn scrub in central Tanzania. It is an omnivore, eating fruit, insects and small animals. Hornbills are named because the shape of their bill reminded early people of cattle horns. The hornbill's first two neck vertebrae are fused to support its large bill. Zazu, a character in the animated film The Lion King movies is an African red-billed hornbill. Red-billed hornbills have a thin, red bill and pale head with dark gray, neck and white face. Their body is sooty brown with white stripe down center, white belly, black with white spotted primaries, and black tail. Males and females are similar in appearance, but males are slightly larger.
- It played Larry in The Animal Movie (NatureRules1 Version)
- It played The Peddler in Aladdin (NatureRules1 Version)
- It played as Fischer's Lovebird in Tarzan (NatureRules1 Version)
- It played Blobby in African Animals, Inc.
- It played Elsa in We're Back! A Serengeti Animal's Story (Version 2)
- It played Perfume in African Animal Mayhem
- It played Southern Giant Petrel in Serengeti Age Series
- It played Red-Billed Oxpecker in Africa Series (NatureRules1 Version)
- It played Ichthyornis in SERENGETI ANIMAL
- It played Lya (Mermaid) in Mako African Birds