Chris1703's movie-spoof of The Hunchback of Notre Dame (1996). It will appear on YouTube in the near future to celebrate the 20th Anniversary of Disney's 34th film.
- Quasimodo - Maui (Moana)
- Esmeralda - Mary (Johnny Bravo)
- Captain Phoebus - Johnny Bravo
- Frollo - Ben Ravenscroft (Scooby Doo and the Witch Ghost)
- Hugo - Artemis (Sailor Moon)
- Victor - Streaky (Krypto the Superdog)
- Laverne - Luna (Sailor Moon)
- Archdeacon - Pops (Johnny Bravo)
- Clopin - Prince Eric (The Little Mermaid)
- Clopin Puppet - Pinocchio
- Achilles - Littlefoot (The Land Before Time)
- Djali - Max (The Little Mermaid)
- Guard Leaders - Klaus Vorstein (The Chipmunk Adventure) and Dr. Frankenstein (Alvin and the Chipmunks Meets Frankenstein)
- Quasimodo's Mother - Jasmine (Aladdin)
- Bird With Quasimodo - Jimmy Cricket (Pinocchio)
- Klaus Vorstein: Get this thing off me!
- Dr. Frankenstein: I'll take you a lesson, peasant!
- Johnny Bravo: You were saying, lieutenant?
- Dr. Frankenstein: Oh, C-C-Captain! Ow! At your service, sir!
- Ben Ravencroft: Isn't this one new? It's awfully good. It looks very much like the Ranger girl. I know you helped her escape! And now all Paris is burning because of you!
- Maui: She was kind to me, Master.
- Ben Ravencroft: You idiot! That wasn't kindness, it was cunning. She's a Ranger! Ranger are not capable of real love! Think, boy. Think of your mother.
- Ben Ravencroft: Now, now, l-listen to me, Maui.
- Maui: No, you listen! All my life you have told me the world is a dark cruel place. But now I see the only thing dark and cruel about is people like you.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.