Luke Yannuzzi's movie-spoof of The Great Mouse Detective (1986). It will appear on YouTube in the near future to celebrate the 30th Anniversary of Disney's 26th film.
- Basil of Baker Street - Scooby Doo
- Dr. Dawson - Shaggy Rogers (Scooby Doo)
- Olivia Flaversham - Raye/Sailor Mars (Sailor Moon)
- Hiram Flaversham - Raye's Grandpa (Sailor Moon)
- Toby - Astro (The Jetsons)
- Mrs. Judson - Serena/Sailor Moon
- Professor Ratigan - Mojo Jojo (The Powerpuff Girls)
- Fidget - HIM (The Powerpuff Girls)
- Bartholomew - Boomer (The Powerpuff Girls)
- Felicia - Pom-Pom (Cinderella 2: Dreams Come True)
- The Bar Maid - May (Pokemon)
- Miss Kitty - Brittany Miller (Alvin and the Chipmunks)
- Miss Kitty's Sisters - Jeanette Miller and Eleanor Miller (Alvin and the Chipmunks)
- Queen Mousetoria - Ariel (The Little Mermaid)
- Ratigan's Henchmen - Monkeys (The Powerpuff Girls Movie)
- Juggling Octopus - Danny (Cats Don't Dance)
- Frog and Salamander - Chip 'n Dale (Chip 'n Dale Rescue Rangers)
- Piano Mouse - Donald Duck
- Bartender - Brock (Pokemon)
- Thugs, Sailors, and Bums - Cactus Cat Gang (An American Tail: Fievel Goes West)
- The Queen's Audience - Merpeople (The Little Mermaid)
- Disguised Criminal - Buster (Lady and the Tramp 2: Scamp's Adventure)
- Client from Hamstead - Ms. Beakley (DuckTales)
- The main reason Scooby Doo is Basil is because he's a mystery solver.
- Both The Little Mermaid and The Great Mouse Detective were directed by John Musker and Ron Clements.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.