(Astrid runs to Hiccup.)
- Astrid: You're the one!
- Mike(in Jafar's voice): Astrid! Get away from him!
(Mike suddenly gasps as he covers her mouth with his eyes widened, realizing that he is starting to sound like Jafar.)
- Astrid: It-it was you all the time!
- Hiccup: Oh, Astrid, I-I wanted to tell you.
(Just as they are about to kiss, the sun sets as Hans stops them.)
- Mik: (in Jafar's voice) Astrid, no!
(Hiccup moans in pain as he slips out of Astrid's arms.)
(At that instant, Hiccup's legs have turned back into his same green mertail. However, he is still wearing the same sky-blue tuxedo with the blue bodice.)
- Mike: (in Jafar's voice) You're too late! (cackles) YOU'RE TOO LATE! (cackles again)
(On The word "late," he shoots lightning bolts from his fingertips and into the sky, turning himself back into his true form.)
(Everybody on the ship gasps in horror as Jafar crawls on the floor and grabs Hiccup.)
- Jafar: So long, dollface. (Hiccup and Jafar plunge into the sea.)
- Astrid: Hiccup!
(Underwater. Hiccup's suit has turned back into his same brown vest.)
- Jafar: Poor little prince! It's not you I'm after. I've a much bigger fish to fry!
- Valka: Jafar, stop!
- Clover: Hmph!
- Jafar: Why, Queen Valka! (chuckles) How are you?
- Valka: Let him go!
- Jafar: Not a chance, Valka! He's mine now! We made a deal.
- Hiccup (as Heka and Messina are grabbing his arms) Mom, I'm sorry! I-I-I didn't mean to. I didn't know-
(Valka glowers at Jafar and attacks the contract with a fierce blast from her trident, but to no avail.)
- Jafar: (laughs) You see? The contract's legal, binding, and completely unbreakable - even for YOU. (snaps his fingers, and a whirlwind appears around Hiccup) Of course, I always was a man with an eye for a bargain. The son of the great empress is a very precious commodity. But, I might be willing to make an exchange for someone even better...
(On the surface, Astrid is rowing away from the ship.)
- Nanny: Astrid! What are you doing?
- Astrid: Nanny, I lost him once. I'm not going to lose him again.
(Back to Valka and Jafar.)
- Jafar: Now, do we have a deal?
(Valka sees that Hiccup is still trapped in the whirlwind and about to turn into a tiny sea plant, so she signs the contract.)
- Jafar: Ha! It's done, then.
(Hiccup is released, and the same whirlwind spins around Valka as Jafar laughs.)
- Hiccup: No! Oh, no!
(Astrid is still rowing to Hiccup.)
(Valka becomes a tiny sea plant, and all that's left of her are her crown and trident.)
- Clover: (shedding a tear, sadly) Your majesty!
- Hiccup: Mom?
- Jafar: (picks up Chicha's crown and trident) At last, it's mine! (cackles)
- Hiccup: (angrily) You! You monster! (He pins down at Jafar, but is stopped)
- Jafar: Don't fool with me, you little punk! Contract or no, I'll-
(He screams as he is hit by a harpoon.)
(He looks up and sees Astrid glaring down at him.)
- Jafar: Why, you little brat!
- Hiccup: Astrid! Astrid, look out!
- Jafar: After her!
(Astrid swims quickly with Heka and Messina about to attack her.)
- Clover: Come on! (She and Lola swim up to Heka and Messina)
(Clover steps on Heka's tail, causing her to yowl in pain.)
(Lola whacks Messina in the face several times and then finishes with the final blow.)
- Jafar: (Aims the trident at Astrid) Say goodbye to your sweetheart!
(Hiccup swims up suddenly and pulls Jafar's hair, making him miss Astrid and blast Heka and Messina. Heka and Messina scream in pain due to being hit by the blast and suddenly explode into pieces.)
- Jafar: (shocked, drops the trident) Babies! (Grabs the remains of Heka and Messina) My poor, little poopsies!
(Now, Jafar is really angry! Hiccup swims up to the surface while Jafar begins to grow beneath the sea while Lola and Clover look on in horror.)