The Pirates are a pair of villains who slipped into Bigg City Port with the intention of stealing loaded barges that could be sold off illegally for trade.
- To increase their security, they used Sea Rogue as their decoy. To make sure that he performed their bidding, they held his uncle hostage and threatened to sink him if Sea Rogue disobeyed them. With the unexpected help of Zip and Zug, the Star Fleet and Sea Rouge were able to capture the pirate tugs and hand them into the authorities.
- The pirate tugs are mysterious-looking vessels with black paint and a distinguishable pair of green-tinted spotlights. They are known among fans as 'The Green-Eyed Things'.
Behind The Scenes
- The Pirates' design may have been inspired by the Mysterons from the Gerry Anderson series Captain Scarlet & the Mysterons, a show which David Mitton had worked on as a trainee special effects technician. Two traits the Mysterons are known for that were adapted into the pirates are their booming voices and green eyes.
They play the two vultures in Rosie White and the Seven Dwarfs (ThomasTenCents34526's Style)
- They are two vultures, that can fly.
- The Pirates appear to be the same models as Burke and Blair.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.