The Super Smash Bros. series (StruckByTheRain style) is a spoof of Nintendo’s smash hit game series.
- 1 Cast Gallery (64)
- 2 Cast Gallery (Melee)
- 3 Cast Gallery (Brawl)
- 4 Cast Gallery (3DS/Wii U)
- 5 Cast Gallery (Ultimate)
- 6 Changes
- 7 2 Games in One! Super StruckByTheRain Bros. & Super StruckByTheRain Bros. Melee
- 8 Music
- 9 Trivia
Cast Gallery (64)
Cast Gallery (Melee)
Cast Gallery (Brawl)
Cast Gallery (3DS/Wii U)
Cast Gallery (Ultimate)
- Starting from Brawl, Wario’s moveset was changed due to a no-fart joke rule by the game’s developer. This is affected in Wario’s down special, His final smash in Ultimate, and the Palutena/Michiru’s Guidance in 3DS/Wii U and Ultimate.
- Password screens have been added, but they're mostly for cheats.
- The stage WarioWare, Inc. is now in all games with Microgames intact.
- Speaking of WarioWare, Speed Ups and Boss Stages (Like Skyway Highway from Twisted!) now appear.
- There's now dialogue after saving someone in World of Light, with some characters having special dialogue with others. (9-Volt to 18-Volt/5-Volt, Dribble to Spitz, Legoshi to Haru, etc.)
- The character select screen in World of Light is now themed after the Hawt House cutscene from WarioWare: Touched, complete with the characters dancing/doing things and the music used.
- When time is running out in the final Dark Curse & Combo Panda fight (with like 3 minutes remaining), the Hurry Up song from Wario Land 4 will play.
2 Games in One! Super StruckByTheRain Bros. & Super StruckByTheRain Bros. Melee
2 Games in One! Super StruckByTheRain Bros. & Super StruckByTheRain Bros. Melee is a bundle of the first 2 games in the series, Super StruckByTheRain Bros. & Super StruckByTheRain Bros. Melee, released for the Wii, 3DS, and Switch. The pack is similar to the Wii Sports + Resort bundle packaged with Wii consoles, even going so far to reuse the game select music from the bundle. In fact, some Wiis and 3DS' were packaged with the bundle.
Changes in the 2 Games in One! versions
- Fixed all bugs.
- Ashley (Dark Samus) has been added as a new character, as a clone of Mona (Samus).
- The Fighting Polygon Team may be called the "Fighting Impostor Team" at random times.
- Fixed all bugs.
- Reporter (Daisy), Lammy (Lucina), and Junior Asparagus (Chrom) were added as clones of 5-Volt (Peach), PaRappa (Marth) and Larry (Roy), respectively.
- A mode was added for more competitive players called, "Serious Mode".
The character themes and new songs can be viewed here.
- WarioWare, Inc.: Mega Microgame$!, Rhythm Tengoku, and later, WarioWare, Inc.: Mega Party Game$! are hidden unlockables, Usually unlocked after completing Classic or All-Star with an entire series of characters or by using the newly added Passwords screen.
- The Badniks were added as a tribute to Mr. Crabmeat, a former admin on the wiki.
- The Badnik's order in 3DS/Wii U and Ultimate are also the order they first appeared in the original Sonic The Hedgehog. (Motobug/Crabmeat/Buzz Bomber = Green Hill, Caterkiller = Marble, etc.)