Toby's Mutation Disease is the 51st episode of Riley's Adventures. It was released on November 5, 2004.
Stan's Mutation Potion/Toby and Denko Helps Riley's Friends:
- Stan (Off-Screen): I did it, guys. I did it. (On-Screen) At last. At long last, something new! A new way to beat Riley and his friends-- a mutation poition. (Laughs) Think of it, Valta. A mutation potion. Mutation, mutation, mutation! Ooh, how I love mutation.
- (Tasha and Vivian are Picking Flowers in the Glades of Dreams)
- Toby: Here, Tasha and Vivian. Let us carry these for you.
- Tasha: Oh, thanks, Toby.
- Vivian: You and Denko are such dears.
- (Petunia Humming)
- Denko: Hey, let me take these cookies to the party table for you, Petunia.
- Petunia: Thanks. You are a big help, Denko.
- (Belle and Sophie are Playing in the Water)
- Toby: Looks like you two are having fun.
- Belle: You can say that again, Tobester.
- (Abrielle Tries to Blow a Balloon, but it's Too Hard)
- Denko: How's it going, Abrielle?
- Kadie: We could've volunteered to pick flowers, but no. We had to choose balloons.
- Denko: Here. Let me help you.
- (Denko Blows a Balloon)
- Kadie: Oh, Denko. You really are a true friend.
- Abrielle: As I was saying to Riley, just the other day, of all the friends, there was never a friend--
- Riley: Hmm. I hope it doesn't rain for the party. Me and Elycia better go see how my friends are going along for our party preparations.
- Dongera: I love party preparations.
- Varya: Me, too, Dongera.
Stan's Diabolical Plan:
- Stan (Off-Screen): I hate blue skies! Oh. gang, I wish those birds would shut up. (On-Screen) I wish it would rain. Er, I wish it would snow! I wish it would hale! There's too much light in here.
- (Stan Closes the Doors)
- Stan: And stop that confounded panicking!
- (Juan Stops)
- Stan: Now, I must think of a way to get the mutation potion into Riley's friends. If he can get one drop into one friend of his, then the disease will spread, and make one of his friends sneeze and feel more sicker. And stop that constant scratching, Valta! Maybe I can get them to drink it. No, no, they're too suspicious. Uh, maybe a poison dart. No, too big. I need something small, something very small. And something they'll never suspect.
- (Valta Flies to Stan's Arm)
- Valta: Sorry, Stan, I can't. There's a flea that's bothering me.
- (Stan Pulls off the Flea That's Been Bothering Him)
- Stan: Got it!
Toby Turns into a Mutant:
- Toby and Denko: "Oh, we love to help our friends. We really, really do. And when we help our friends, we'll tell them we love you."
- (Joanna and George Walk to the Bushes and Hear Toby and Denko)
- George: One of Riley's friends! And nearby. Now, my friend, let's see if you learned your lessons well.
- Toby: Whew! That should be enough.
- George: Now, go, and don't fail me.
- (The Flea Hops to Toby, and Bites him in the Arm)
- (Toby Turns into a Mutant with Two Horns on his Head of an Ibex, a Nose Horn of a Rhino, Plates on his Back of a sSegosaurus, a Tail of a Rattlesnake, and Legs of a Crocodile)
- (Denko Faints to the Ground)
- Joanna and George: Done. (Laughing)
- Back at the Glades of Dreams, Elycia and Stego are straining to lift a load of flowers up to a tower with Zander directing them when they see Toby and Denko return. They call out for his help, but he tells them to go help themselves, which causes Elycia and Stego to drop the load of flowers on Zander. At the party, Riley's friends saw Toby in his mutation form. Belle and Sophie noticed that Toby was turned into his mutation form. Then Toby and Denko passes by Hal, wondering at what he did. Later Elycia finds Toby and Denko while she is looking for Riley's friends and wonders what's wrong, but Toby tells her he's turned into his mutation form caused by Stan and his Gang.
- Elycia goes to tell Riley about Toby's mutation at the party and that she saw a mutant with two horns on his head of an ibex, a nose horn of a rhino, plates on his back of a stegosaurus, a tail of a rattlesnake, and legs of a crocodile. This makes Riley go through his books to find out what the mutation form is about, and he discovers that it is a sign of the Mutation Disease. He realizes that it is contagious, so he goes to tell all his friends that they are all happened to their own houses until he finds the cure. Toby and Denko tells Riley that he's the one who's sick. Riley tells Toby and Denko that they must rest in the forest if his form turns back to normal, which Toby gladly agrees. Toby and Denko tells all the other Riley's friends that he's turning back to normal.
- On a rainy day, thought, Elycia goes out into the forest to find Toby and Denko and give him some blueberry goodies. Meanwhile, Stan and his gang are out collecting black widows in the forest while Valta goes off and find Toby sleeping in a cave. Back in the Glades of Dreams, Riley tells Zander and Denko that he hasn't yet found a cure, and that all he knows is that the Mutation Disease is spread by a flea.
- In Stan's place, Stan is busy counting black widows that he has collected when Valta shows up carrying Toby in his beak. Stan scolds the vulture for catching the only Riley's friend that can spread the Mutation Disease. Toby simply tells Stan, "who knows?" But Stan, knowing that Riley's friends do care about him, places him in a cage and waits for them to come rescue him.
- Elycia returns to the Glades of Dreams and has the elephants trumpeting to call Riley's friends to attention to warn them about Valta now having Toby. Riley, hearing the summons, decides to form a rescue party. Stan and Joanna, meanwhile, prepares for Riley's friends' coming and chained up the cage so they can capture them. Teaming up with his friends (Denko, Petunia, Belle, Sophie, Kyle and Jerry), as Riley's rescue party gets close to Stan's place, Jerry wonders why Stan doesn't catch the Mutation Disease, and Riley answers that he must have caught it long ago. However, even if they do rescue Toby, Riley tells Kyle there's nothing he can do about the disease. While Stan and Joanna states Valta to watch them and feigns going to sleep, Riley's rescue party steps into a floor, a cage drops onto them. Toby was horrified as he sees Riley and his friends are caught in Stan's trap. Stan, Joanna and Valta then joins in on the capture, telling Riley that with the number of his friends he now has, he can make prisoners. Before doing anything further with Riley's friends, Stan decides to talks them: he talks to Denko, then Petunia, then Sophie, and then Jerry, with Toby wondering that Riley's friends are in trouble. Then Stan turns his attention on Riley, telling him that he's long overdue for a slave, which Toby realizes someone important he loves is now in danger.
- Riley and his friends cry for Toby's help as Stan is inventing a tranquilizer gun that he intends to shoot Riley. Toby is left struggling with what to do when Riley tries to reason with Toby to find what he turns into normal he has left within himself. The struggle within causes the mutation form to changes back into normal. And then, when Stan is ready to use the tranquilizer gun to shoot Riley, Toby finally out of the cage and bit Stan in the rear, causing him to release Riley. Toby uses his tail as a key to free the imprisoned Riley's friends and have them ran out the door where they can run to safety before he and Riley joins them. Stan raves that they'll get them if that's the last thing they'll do.
- Back in the Glades of Dreams, Toby feels glad to have his old form back, and Riley tells Toby that nothing could have driven out the mutation that was inside him except for the drop of love that was left in his heart. Meanwhile, Denko, Petunia, Belle, Sophie, Kyle and Jerry are impatiently waiting for Gina to hurry up with the sushi!