Disc 4 is the fourth disc of Tod Doo and the Toon Tour of Mysteries. It will appear on YouTube in the near future.
- Scooby Doo - Tod (The Fox and the Hound)
- Shaggy Rogers - Max Taylor (Dinosaur King)
- Fred Jones - Jim Hawkins (Treasure Planet)
- Daphne Blake - Melody (The Little Mermaid 2: Return to the Sea)
- Velma Dinkley - Kim Possible
- Bartok Mighty 'n' Basil: If It Smells Like a Bartok
- Codename: Kids Next Door (Ooglyeye Style): Operation: P.O.I.N.T.
- Marucho's Laboratory: Photo Finish
- Kim Possible: What was the secret to this mystery? Let's look at the clues one more time. Announcer, please.
- Announcer: Dale hosted a friendship day. The rodents got blamed for ruining it. They followed the candy clues. So who set up Bartok, Mighty Mouse, and Basil? A. Penfold? B. Foxglove? C. Dale?
- Kim Possible: Jinkies! We've solved it.
- Announcer: Be sure to catch Tod and the gang investigating more toon mysteries on all 5 Toon Tour of Mysteries DVDs in boxes of Kellogg's and Keebler products including Kids Next Door, Marucho's Laboratory, The Powerpuff Girls, Winnie the Cowardly Bear, Johnny Bravo, and Bartok Mighty 'n' Basil.
- Kids: Freeze!
- (Marucho Screams)
- (Johnny Slaps Himself)
- (Pooh Dodges)
- (Bartok, Mighty Mouse and Basil Hide)
- (Zoe Whips Up a Storm)
- Kids: Party! Ice cream party!
- Ash Ketchum: Stupid bear! Shut up!
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.