One of the most common ungulates over many African grasslands until the early 1900s, the topi (Damaliscus korrigum) has now gone extinct in much of its former range and remaining populations continue to decline. It is the rise of cattle-based human societies in its habitat which has resulted in the retreat of many extant topi populations. Known for its distinctive sentry position on termite mounds as it surveys its range, the topi has a short, glossy, brown coat with a bold pattern of black patches, and fawn coloured underparts and legs. Most of thesubspecies also have a purple sheen, black face masks, and black patches on the upperlimbs. Both sexes have strong, deeply ringed, S-shaped horns.
- It played Snake Oiler in The Animal Movie (NatureRules1 Version)
- It played Megaloceros giganteus in Serengeti Age Series
- It played Stygymolich in Safari World: Fallen Kingdom
- It played Sirena (Mermaid) in Mako Grassland Animals
- It played Isabel (Mermaid) in Kenya: Just Add Animals and Serengeti: Just Add Animals