Tux the Penguin is a comedian penguin who tells bad jokes but he has a great sense of humor.
Tux is a cartoon penguin that wears red glasses.
He has a slight lisp and carries around a microphone.
Tux has the personality of a try hard standup act. His catchphrase is "Zing", which he says after every joke and several sentences. No one laughs at his jokes, and they are usually followed by silence, staring and booing. However, Tux continues to think that he is a riot. While doing the "I Love Tomorrow" musical number, he was dancing with his microphone. When they were in the Decappy-Rail, Tux made frequent puns about the weaponry in the train. (e.g. "Hey Jimmy! Look what I saw!" as a chainsaw came near him)
- Tux also is known to have the same appearance as Wheezy in Toy Story 2 and Hubie from The Pebble & The Penguin.
- He is a spoof to Donald Duck and Daffy Duck.
- His appearance is the same as Opus the Auk from the Bloom County Comic Strip.
- He has a current penguin girlfriend/wife named Tabitha as seen in “Sleepover”, and he had an ex-wife who was an owl, as revealed in “Talent Show”
- By coincidence, the mascot of Linux is a penguin also named Tux.