The unicorn is a legendary creature that has been described since antiquity as a beast with a large, pointed, spiraling horn projecting from its forehead. The unicorn was depicted in ancient seals of the Indus Valley Civilization and was mentioned by the ancient Greeks in accounts of natural history by various writers, including Ctesias, Strabo, Pliny the Younger, and Aelian. The Bible also describes an animal, the re'em, which some versions translate as unicorn. In European folklore, the unicorn is often depicted as a white horse-like or goat-like animal with a long horn and cloven hooves (sometimes a goat's beard). In the Middle Ages and Renaissance, it was commonly described as an extremely wild woodland creature, a symbol of purity and grace, which could only be captured by a virgin. In the encyclopedias its horn was said to have the power to render poisoned water potable and to heal sickness. In medieval and Renaissance times, the tusk of the narwhal was sometimes sold as unicorn horn. The unicorn has been a great symbol to Europe. So much so, that it is also the national animal of Scotland.
- It played as Triceratops in Walking With Mythical Creatures
- It played as Iguanodon in MYTHICAL CREATURE
- It played Bubbles in The Powerpuff Mythical Creatures, The Powerpuff Mythical Creatures Movie, and The Powerpuff Mythical Creatures (2016)
- It played Panda in We Bare Mythical Creatures and We Bare Mythical Creatures: The Movie
- It played Dweeb in We're Back!: A Mythical Creature's Story
- It played Michelangelo in Teenage Mutant Mythical Creatures
- It played Emma (Mermaid) in Mako Mythical Creatures and Mythology: Just Add Creatures
- It played Mike in Mythical Creatures, Inc.
- It played as Caribou Norm of the North (Mythical Creatures Style)
- It played June (Mermaid) in MerMythical Creatures (2003)