One of the characteristic primates of the African savanna, the vervet monkey (Chlorocebus pygerythrus) is a medium-sized monkey with greyish to yellowish- or reddish-green fur, and a black face framed by white cheeks, long, white whiskers, and a white band across the forehead. The upperparts are rather grizzled in appearance, and the underparts and inner sides of the limbs are whitish, with a reddish patch beneath the base of the tail. The ears, hands, feet and tip of the tail are black. The male vervet is slightly larger than the female, and has brightly colored genitals, while the young are born with a dark coat and pink facial skin, which gradually turns black during the first few months.
- It played Ornitholestes in Africa III: The Time of the Great Giving
- It played Adapiform in AFRICAN ANIMAL
- It played Dweeb in We're Back! A Serengeti Animal's Story
- They played Opossums in Bambi (NatureRules1 Version) and Bambi II (NatureRules1 Version)
- It played Sharpener in African Animal Mayhem
- It played the Southern Man in Southern Vervet
- It played North American Raccoon in Over the Hedge (NatureRules1 Style)
- It played Needleman in Primates, Inc.