At up to more than a tonne in weight, the wild water buffalo (Bubalus arnee) is a massive, powerful animal, with a wider horn span than any other bovid. Other names for this bovid species include Asian buffalo, Asiatic buffalo, and wild Asian buffalo. These crescent-shaped, ribbed horns are heavy-set at the base, tapering to a narrow tip, and are larger in males than females, sometimes spanning over two metres. Large, splayed hooves are also advantageous for walking in the muddy, marshy ground on which this buffalo grazes. The animal has a sparse covering of long, ashy-grey to black hair, with dirty-white ‘stockings’ up to the knees. The tail is relatively long and bushy at its tip, and a distinctive white ‘V’ marks the lower neck.
- It played Cape Buffalo in The Tiger King Series (NatureRules1 Style)
- It played Muskox in Brother Leopard
- It played Needleman in Asian Animals, Inc.
- It played Pachyrhinosaurus in ASIAN ANIMAL and INDIAN ANIMAL
- It played Common Hippopotamus in Indonesia Series
- It played Platybelodon in Monsoon Age Series
- It played Charlie in We Bare Indian Animals and We Bare Indian Animals: The Movie
- It played Panda in We Bare Bovids and We Bare Bovids: The Movie
- It played Buttercip in The Powerpuff Bovids, The Powerpuff Bovids Movie, and The Powerpuff Bovids (2016)
- It played Stegoceratops (Along with Northern White Rhinoceros as an extra) in Safari World
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.