A huge and imposing cow of an animal, the wild Yak (Bos mutus) has stocky, high and humped shoulders and a broad, drooping head. Both males and females have horns, which grow out of the sides of the head and curve upwards halfway along their length. The horns of females are shorter than those of the males, reaching just 51 centimetres, compared to 95 centimetres in males; females are also just one third of the body size of males. For protection against the extreme cold of Tibet, the wild yak has a dense undercoat of soft, closely-matted fur, covered by dark brown, long and shaggy hair that almost reaches the ground. The legs are relatively short and have broad hooves that are slightly splayed to aid walking through thick snow.
- It played Yax in Zootopia (NatureRules1 Version)
- It played Nicholas "Lanky" Schmidt in Asian Animals, Inc.
- It played Yong Bao in Thomas and Friends (NatureRules1 Version)
- It played Pachyrhinosaurus in Walking with Himalayan Animals
- It played Panda in We Bare Asian Animals, We Bare Asian Animals: The Movie, We Bare Himalayan Animals, and We Bare Himalayan Animals: The Movie
- It played Chester V in Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs 2 (NatureRules1 Style)
- It played Flapyak in Viva Animal
- It played Seal in We Bare Chinese Animals
- It played Buttercup in The Powerpuff Mountain Animals, The Powerpuff Mountain Animals Movie, and The Powerpuff Mountain Animals (2016)
- It played Manny, Ellie, Peaches, Ethan, Julian and the other mammoths in Himalayan Age Series
- It played Woog in We're Back! A Himalayan Animal's Story
- It played Nixie (Mermaid) in Mako Mountain Animals
- It played Michelangelo in Teenage Mutant Mountain Animals
- It played Lya (Mermaid) in Mako Chinese Animals