The elusive wolverine (Gulo gulo) has a fearsome reputation - it is the largest member of the weasel family. The remoteness and voracious appetite of these creatures have led to an aggressive reputation. Males are much heavier than females and both have a stocky body and short legs. They are well adapted to the cold habitat of their northern range with a thick, bushy coat and broad, hairy paws. The glossy coat is dark brown with a paler stripe across the rump and along the sides of the body; some individuals have white throat patches. The powerful jaws and large teeth are able to demolish frozen carrion and bone. Wolverines carry their head and tail lower than the arched back and their gait appears somewhat humpy and lumbering although they can move very quickly when necessary. The wolverine can be found in alpine tundra and northern taiga habitats.
- It played Professer Screweyes in We're Back! An Amazon Animal's Story
- It played The Horned King in The Black Cauldron (NatureRules1 Version)
- It played Jafar in Aladdin (NatureRules1 Version)
- It played Lotso in Wildlife Story 3 (NatureRules1 Version)
- It played Randall in Polar Animals, Inc.
- It played Evil Leafy in Battle For North American Island
- It played Brick in The Powerpuff Arctic Animals
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.