Wubbzy and Kai-Lan Sing Let There Be Snow, The Song from The Parody Spoof of Wubbzy Returns.
- Wubbzy and Kai-Lan
- Wubbzy: Sometimes When the Words Just Fail You, Your Scared, But You Know They're Wrong.
- I Found That I Get Much Further When I Turn My Thoughts to Song.
- You Know Why You Love This Season, Enjoy That the Snow Can Bring.
- So Why Should You Stop the Reason?, Just Open Your Heart and Sing, Let There Be Snow, Let There Be Snow.
- Me, I Remember the Autumns Behind You, Let the Wind Blow.
- This is a Time of Year to Make, Figure 8's Across the Lake, Such a Magical Site, When the World's Dressed All in White, Oh, Let There Be Snow.
- The Days May Grow Short and Grayer, The Cold May Nip, At Your Nose, But Once There's a Six Inch Layer, Those Soft Flakes Benneth Your Toes.
- You Can Help But Want to Taste It, Or Jump in a Snowy Pile, Why Not Build a Fort, Or Igloo, or Find a Window to Print Your Smile, Oh, Let There Be Snow.
- Wubbzy and Kai-Lan: Let There Be Snow, Close Down the Schools and Let's Act Like Fools, There's Parties to Throw!
- Wubbzy: Let There Be Snow, Let There Be Snow, This Kind of Weather Brings People Together So Friendships Can Grow.
- Wubbzy and Kai-Lan: Why Should We Sit Around and Wait for Summer Days to Celebrate, Such a Magical Site, When the World's Dressed in White, Oh, Let There Be Snow.