Yao, Ling, and Chien Po are three soldiers in the Chinese army and supporting characters in Disney's 1998 animated feature film Mulan and its sequel Mulan II.
According to commentary on the Mulan DVD, the trio essentially represent the entire Chinese army. They presumably were recruited via conscription notice, similarly to Mulan. As soldiers in the Chinese army, they are capable of fighting using various methods, including swords, cannons, arrows, and hand to hand combat. Though they each contrast each other in personality, they are shown to work well as a team.
- In Annalan (Jiminy Cricket Style) they are played by Grumpy, Homer Simpson, and Happy.
- In Rapunzelan they are played by Wreck-It Ralph, Tulio and Miguel, and Kronk.
- In Goldielan and Goldielan II they are played by Guru Ant, Prince Fleaswallow, and Hairdresser Octopus.
- In Redlan and Redlan II they are played by Aladdin, Hercules, and Willie the Giant.
- In Owenlan and Owenlan 2 they are played by Petra, Merida and Mavis.
- In Sakuralan and Sakuralan II they are played by Toby Tenma/Astro Boy, Flash Sentry and Hiccup.
- In Cassielan and Cassielan 2 they are played by Aiden, Herb Overkill and Prince Charming