Yasmin Slippers is a tan-skinned girl who used to be tan with bright pink cheeks and very brown with mint in a long hair with side ponytail at the very top of her head held with a lightgreen bow. She wears a mint dress with plenty of white detailing, including a rounded collar, sash around her waist, frills, elbow length gloves, and ribbons. Her shoes are glass slippers of course.
Yasmin Slippers has a white mouse who has a little mint bow on her left ear and wears a very light mint dress.
Yasmin Slippers poster Yasmin Slippers lives in a light pink castle with a white heart at the top of the tower.
- September 5th is Be Late for Something Day.
- Yasmin was introduced along with Prince Handsome.
- Yasmin is a reference to Giambattista Basile's Character, Cinderella.
- She is on a back pack with Cinder Slippers.
- On her poster and on her mini she has a darker skin tone.