The yellow-footed rock wallaby (Petrogale xanthopus) stands out among other wallaby and kangaroo species due to its relatively bright colours and distinctive patterning. Thismarsupial is fawn grey with a pale underside, and a white stripe runs down the side. The forearms, hind legs and feet range from a rich orange colour to yellow. The face displays a white cheek stripe and the backs of the large ears are covered with yellow hair. The tail is orange-brown and decorated with dark bands running down its length, ending in a bushy tip which is most often dark brown, occasionally white. Surprisingly, the bright colouration of the yellow-footed rock wallaby actually provides it with camouflage against the patterns of light and shadow falling on the red rocks of its habitat.
- It played Parksosaurus in Walking With Outback Fauna
- It played Tetris Block in Australian Animal Twoniverse
- It played Malagasy Giant Rat in Australia Series (NatureRules1 and Samwei1234 Version)
- It played Rikki (Mermaid) in Mako Marsupials
- It played Gracie (Mermaid) in Outback: Just Add Animals
- It played Leni Loud in The Australian Animal House
- It played Arnold in Totally Australian Animals