Yves St. La Roache is a character from The Animal Show.
Like Jacques, Yves has a French accent and a culinary bent. Many of the meals he prepares are ridiculous (like those of the Swedish Chef), such as a marmalade made with oranges, sugar, and gun powder, a large pizza with shoes, car tires, toasters, and rubber duckies, or a piano made entirely of meatballs. In other segments, Yves explains animal's eating habits (such as eating with tusks). Many of his demonstrations ended up with something falling on him, either from his own mistakes or from some omniscent presence. Among the items landing on his head outside his will are a giant boulder, a giraffe's plant dinner, a meatball piano, piles of dirt, cooking utensils and pots, a school of fish, and a horse.
Yves is very close to his mother, and in at least two of his segments has called her during the show. He also gets offended by Stinky, usually before his segments, and he would say, "I'll get you for that, you little stinker," "I heard that, you little stinker," or "don't you dare say it, you little stinker." He may even take away Stinky's skunk cabbage privileges away.
- Mak Wilson (season 1)
- John Eccleston (seasons 2-3)
- Hometown: His kitchen, more preferably under his own fridge
- Age: 8 months old (cockroach age)
- Personality: Energetic, French cockroach chef
- Appearance: Brown cockroach who wears a white chef's hat and apron
- Occupation: Chef
- Goal: Making his animal meals so fantastic
- Gender: Male
- Alignment: Good
- Family: Yves' mamon. (That's French for "mother")
- Friends: Stinky the Skunk, Armstrong the Chicken Hawk, Bunnie Bear, Yves St. La Roach, Tizzy the Bee, Rhonda Rat, Dullard the Aardvark, Rhonda the Raccoon, Yvette (she's his crush)
- Enemies: Ernie the Mongoose (formerly)
- Likes: Humming his ditty, making his meals, scurrying under the fridge when the lights are off
- Dislikes: Stinky's insults, cubs with magnifying glasses
- Powers and Abilities:
- Yves plays as the Rat in SuperNickRobin (SuperMarioLogan)