- Nick Wilde - Scooby Doo
- Judy Hopps - Becky
- Judy's Parents - Tiger and Miss Kitty
- Dawn - Kismet
- Becky Thatcher: That went so fast, I didn't get a chance to mention you, or say anything about how we--
- Scooby Doo: Oh, I think you said plenty.
- Becky Thatcher: What do you mean?
- Scooby Doo: "Clearly there's a biological component"? "These predators may be reverting back to their primitive savage ways"? Are you serious?
- Becky Thatcher: I just stated the facts of the case. I mean, it's not like a cat could go savage.
- Scooby Doo: Right. But a dog could, huh?
- Becky Thatcher: Scooby, stop it. You're not like them.
- Scooby Doo: Oh, there's a them now?
- Becky Thatcher: You know what I mean. You're not that kind of predator.
- Scooby Doo: The kind that needs to be muzzled? The kind that makes you think you need to carry around dog repellent? Yeah, don't think I didn't notice that little item the first time we met. So l-let me ask you a question: are you afraid of me? Do you think I might go nuts? Do you think I might go savage? Do you think that I might try to eat you? I knew it. (Scoffs) Just when I thought somebody actually believed in me, huh? Probably best if you don't have a predator as a partner.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.